The countdown is dwindling til Christmas! These are last minute stocking stuffers that support local producers in your area. Find these treats at your local farmers market, co-op, or retail store.
Here’s a variety of items for everyone on your nice list!
- Mini Jars of Honey or Honey Sticks
- Small bags of Tea or Coffee from your local tea merchant or roaster, like Arbor Teas, Fraser Tea, Milan Coffeeworks, Cultivate Coffee, etc.
- Local granola or breakfast cereal from Tenera Grains or Macon Creek Malt House
- Alpaca dryer balls, such as from Red House Ranch
- Mini maple syrup bottles from your nearby sugarshack
- Beeswax candles from your favorite beekeeper
- Goat’s Milk soaps from your nearby goat farm
- Locally Made Chocolates from Mindo Chocolates
- Beef jerky or meat sticks from BierCamp or your local butcher
- Vegetable Seeds for this spring’s veggie garden from Nature & Nurture Seeds or the Ann Arbor Seed CompanyEmma Beauchamp is the Communications Manager for Taste the Local Difference. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org