The Michigan Statewide CSA Working Group announces the release of the first Michigan CSA Farm Survey. Data from this survey serves as a critical underpinning toward developing broad strategies to support Michigan’s CSA farmers and their communities.
If you are currently a CSA farmer, or have had a CSA operation in the past, please consider taking this survey. Individual responses will be kept confidential. Aggregated data and analysis will be used to inform local and state agencies how to proactively address the needs of Michigan’s CSA farms and farmers.
Survey Link: http://bit.ly/MICSASurvey
The Michigan Statewide CSA Working Group includes:
- Michigan Food and Farming Systems (MIFFS)
- Michigan Public Health Institute (MPHI)
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Michigan State University Extension
- West Michigan Growers Group
- Oakland Ave Urban Farm
- Great Lakes CSA Coalition
- Taste the Local Difference
- Allen Neighborhood Center
- Greater Lansing Food Bank