10 Ideas for Local Stocking Stuffers
The countdown is dwindling til Christmas! These are last minute stocking stuffers that support local producers in your area. Find these treats at your local farmers market, co-op, or retail store.
Here’s a variety of items for everyone on your nice list!
- Mini Jars of Honey or Honey Sticks
- Small bags of Tea or Coffee from your local tea merchant or roaster, like Arbor Teas, Fraser Tea, Milan Coffeeworks, Cultivate Coffee, etc.
- Local granola or breakfast cereal from Tenera Grains or Macon Creek Malt House
- Alpaca dryer balls, such as from Red House Ranch
- Mini maple syrup bottles from your nearby sugarshack
- Beeswax candles from your favorite beekeeper
- Goat’s Milk soaps from your nearby goat farm
- Locally Made Chocolates from Mindo Chocolates
- Beef jerky or meat sticks from BierCamp or your local butcher
- Vegetable Seeds for this spring’s veggie garden from Nature & Nurture Seeds or the Ann Arbor Seed CompanyEmma Beauchamp is the Communications Manager for Taste the Local Difference. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org